Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Tardis Sets


This first set was made from some patterns I created for myself. A pair of boyshorts which are close to perfection, just need to change the cut on the front of the leg a smidge. I made it a bit too straight, it needs a slight curve to sit just perfectly. The simple bralette is Perfection, sits just right and is so comfy.The addition here of some thin elastic sewn between layers around the bottom helps keep the bralette in place and yet you hardly notice it when wearing it. So often things just need that slight little tweak to make them so much better ;0). There is definitely some more of these in my near future. Am also thinking I will do some more modifications and create the perfect summer top which I can wear on those humid days where layers of clothing are not your friend. AKA "I don't wanna wear a bra today"- said with a slight whine.





Then I decided to cut out my other standbys, the Sarah longline from OhhhLuLu, and the panties from Cloth Habit. The main difference is I decided to use FOE on the legs which I am really liking. Don't know why but for some reason I haven't been using FOE on my panties that often. My daughter suggested the addition of pink to give it a bit more pop. 

The fabric is from Spoonflower ;0), so love the options of their prints. This is a modern jersey, a print called Police Box Blue Plaid designed by lilbabythangs. If you haven't guessed I like Dr Who. Spoonflower is great to let my secret inner geek out(actually it isn't really a secret). 

No comments:

Post a Comment